- How should I care for my towels or robe?
- We encourage you to machine wash your towels separately in warm water on the gentle cycle, using a minimal amount of mild, environmentally friendly detergent. These detergents are available in the cleaning products section of most grocery stores. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
All of our products are machine washable. We recommend using warm water, non-phosphate soap in the washing cycle, and a cool, tumble dry in a dryer. The best way to dry, in our opinion, is to hang dry on a clothesline outside and bring the magic of the outside back in.
- Will my towels stain?
- Most stains and oils are easily lifted out of your towels in the wash using mild detergent. Pre-wash treatments are not necessary. However, there are some substances that contain natural dyes such as black tea, tabasco sauce, and some concentrated berry juices such as cranberry or pomegranate that will permanently dye your towels.
- What should I do if my towels snag?
- We recommend that you wash your towels in hot water immediately after purchase. This wash will tighten the weave structure of your towels and substantially diminish snagging. However, should you snag a towel, you can simply cut it off with scissors. Your towel will not run or unravel.
- The colors are so beautiful. Will they fade? Are they colorfast?
- While our products and dyes are stable, they are not fast against some chemicals. Bleaching agents such as hydrogen peroxide, benzoyl peroxide, teeth whiteners, some acidic skincare products, some tooth pastes and chlorine bleach may cause your towels to fade or discolor.